Saturday, February 7, 2015

Influenster Frosty VoxBox

So technically this post should have been up in December, but better late than never!


For the holidays, I received the Influenster Frosty VoxBox. Influenster is a service that allows you to connect your social media accounts, and based on your social impact, you are sent complimentary items to sample and write reviews about.

The Frosty VoxBox contained some fantastic products that I was eager to try out. These completely free products include:

-EcoTools hair brush
-McCormick Gourmet Thyme
-Red Vine Fruit Vines Strawberry bites
-NYC lipstick
-No7 serum
-Rimmel London eyeliner
-Rimmel London eye make up remover
-Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane green tea


I had not tried any of these products so it was awesome to be sent them for free. Out of everything that I tried, the best was by far the hair brush! It worked really well when I was drying and straightening my hair. I also gave the Thyme to my mom to use. She used it to season a really good turkey.

Singing into my new hair brush about how awesome it is!

I did not care for the fruit vines, they were chewy and got stuck in my teeth. Overall, they were just too sweet. And the tea was TERRIBLE! I was not a fan of the flavor, or the fact that it was a tea pouch and no string for dunking.

The lipstick was okay, but nothing special. Not a surprise for a lipstick that is sold for under $2. The eyeliner was really awesome, equivalent to the quality of Urban Decay's 24/7 liners, but it smudged fairly quickly - even with a primer. And the eye make up remover was great, I haven't used it a lot but it is definitely something I am happy to have.

And lastly, I didn't use the No7 serum because that is just not something I need to use!

*FTC disclaimer: I was sent all of these items, complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment