Sunday, February 8, 2015

January Deals

So while the previous post contained my January Freebies, this post contains my January Deals. I am an extreme coupon lover and while I may not always get everything for free - I am able to score great deals.

I had $10 of extrabucks from CVS that expired in the beginning of January, so I picked up this Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in Sweet Pea. It retails for $10.99 at CVS, so it was $0.99 plus tax, so I only paid $1.42 for this lipstick!
I had a $5 DSW birthday reward that I wasn't sure if I was going to use. I didn't find any shoes when I visited so I looked at the accessory clearance items. I found this cute Kelly & Katie hat.
Originally: $16.94
Reduced 70% off price:$5.08
-$5 coupon
= I paid $0.08 cents for this hat!



As an AC Moore rewards member, I received a $10 reward after every ~$200.  I used the $10 reward in conjunction with a 20% off coupon, thus receiving my stickers and washi tape for the price of $0.38 cents! Not bad.



So the retail value the three purchases in this post would have been $38.29 and I only paid $1.88!

No comments:

Post a Comment