Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dessange Vox Box


In my latest Influenster Vox Box, I received a trio of hair care products. The Dessange Paris Replenshing Shampoo, Replenishing Conditioner and the Replenishing Oil. These products are meant for people with overprocessed and damaged hair. Now, I wouldn't say my hair 100% falls into these categories, but I do get it colored with highlights, use a hairdryer and straightening and also have dryer hair in the winter.

This trio contains three precious oils - argan, camellia and pracaxi. These Salon Exclusive Techniques are made in Spain. 

After I use the system, my hair feels refreshed and soft. It also looks shiny and healthy with use overtime.

The little quote on the box says, "In 1954, Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in Paris on the prestigious Champs-Elysees. By then, he was alreayd the favorite hairdresser of many French actresses. A few years later, he became the official hair dresser of the Cannes Film Festival. He created legendary professional techniques such as the "California BLonde" and the "Coiffe-Decoiffe" - now established worldwide."

And now you can get a salon was and condition at home! They can be purchased at Target.

Influenster sent me these products complimentary, for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment