Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Freebies!

The dermatologist always gives out samples, so I got these new Aveeno daily moisturizers!

I received the Dessange Paris hair care from Influenster for complimentary testing purposes! Read my review of them here.
For completing surveys from the Dean's List Vox Box in September 2014, my free Influenster mug came!

With the purchase of a medium iced coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, I got this reusable 99-cent refill cup. The value of the cup is $12.99 and with a registered Dunkin Perks card, you get this cup filled for only 99-cents! Totally awesome.
Redeemed a large iced coffee that I received as a Dunkin' perk!

These adorable cat earrings were free from Jackson Galaxy's website - just had to pay $4.95 for shipping. They are a $14.95 value. The deal is no longer valid, but you can buy them here!

I always get Bath and Body Works coupons in the mail. I got one for a free travel size item, so I picked up the Cool Amazon Rain body spray.
I was so excited to finally find the Olay Fresh Outlasts Cooling White Strawberry & Mint! I tried it in a PinchMe box and have been looking for it for months. It retails for $4.97 and I had a $5 off Olay coupon - so it was completely free!

I've been taking surveys on epollsurveys.com since the summer and have been saving my points! I finally redeemed the points for a $20 Starbucks card! So totally awesome!

In my March Julep box, I got the Julep Oxygen Performance Top Coat for free! It is my new go to top coat. It helps preserve the polish and makes it look super shiny!
Last but not least is my Walmart Beauty Box for Spring 2015! It is free with $5 shipping. It comes with lots of fun samples that are new for the season. They are sent quarterly/every 90 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment