Wednesday, May 27, 2015

April Freebies

April Freebies are long overdue! It was a busy month in school so I'm only just now getting to it, but the freebies treated me well this month.

My first PinchMe box this month had a Nivea shower lotion sample & coupon, Buensabor coupon, coffee, two sweeteners and a small sunscreen.
I used the PinchMe BuenSabor coupon to get a free entree! It was so-so. 

PinchMe sent a bonus box this month, with coffee, sweetener and a coupon.
 
I got a random Target mobile coupon for a free Coke Zero product, which was refreshing!
In a L'Occitane order, I got lots of small sample packets and a free eau d'toilette that smells really good!

Back in December 2014 (possibly earlier) I signed up to get a free Secret deodorant sample. It didn't come until April, and by then I didn't even remember it was coming! It also came with a little Olay face wash sample too.
At some point in April, CeraVe was taking requests for samples (I believe I saw this in my daily Hip2Save newsletter) and it came with a face wash and moisturizer! It even came in a really adorable bag which is definitely a bonus. It also came with a $3 off coupon, which is nice because if I decide to buy their products, the coupon is a good incentive.

The morning of 4/19, I was in line at Target around 7:30 am, waiting for the doors to open so I could shop the new Lilly Putlizer for Target collection. While we were waiting in line, the Target employees handed out reusable Target bags (you get 5cents off a purchase when you use it) and it had a water and granola bar inside!
I got a cute CVS tote one day! They had a coupon for it with your extra care card, and you got 30% off CVS brand items when you bought the bag.

And last but not least, I was selected for the Carefree VoxBox from Influenster. I was not impressed with this VoxBox for many reasons, mostly because this pantyliner is not a new product! In addition, I'm not a fan of 1-product VoxBoxes. I can't complain, since it was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes - but often the boxes have multiple products from many brands. PLUS I didn't want to blog about free feminine care products - that just doesn't flow (oops, sorry for the pun) with my blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment